Thursday, May 23, 2013

LUCKY 7

This week, I've been so inspired with things I've found, things I want, and the upcoming events in my life. I recently took a position as an Assistant Editor for a magazine (YAY!), I'm moving into a new place, I have a new relationship (HUH?), etc. Everything seems so "out with the old and in with the new", which can be a bit scary, but also refreshing. So tell me, what's new in your life? 



1. As a SCUBA diver, I love marine life by default, but this video is worth watching until the end.
2. These healthy (and filling!) snacks are a must for busy ladies on-the-go.
3. In a week, I'm moving into a new apartment, so my Pinterest board serves as my constant inspiration. Stay tuned for my DIYs and buys for my new place.
4. I'm lusting after this candle......
5. and this delicate clover necklace.
6. This upcoming weekend, I'm going back home to south Florida for my grad party. It's all literature and journalism themed. I won't divulge all of the details just yet, but I will say that the signature drinks have names like "Tequila Mockingbird" and "The Grape Gatsby".
7. This book will serve as my beach read. What's your summer book?


No comments:

Post a Comment