Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ten Beauty Picks

1. Too Faced bronzer, $30
2. Chloe perfume has become my signature fragrance because of it's versatility to transition from day to night, $115
3. Emi-Jay hair ties are so cute and don't snag or break my lion mane of hair, $5.99 for three
4. YSL Shocking mascara takes my lashes into Barbie territory, $30
5. I started using this Bliss face wash just for the smell, but it's stuck around because of how soft it makes my skin, $24
6. Naturally, I would gravitate towards a lickable, bubble gum lip scrub from Lush, $10
7. Deeeeeeep conditioner that rocks my locks, $42
8. Liquid liner that doesn't smear, smudge, or budge, $12
9. My parched skin drinks this miracle cream from Kiehl's up. 
10. Vegas Volt lipstick wakes up my face on tired days, $18

No comments:

Post a Comment