Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentia Even Glow Serum


Guys, I have to tell you about this awesome new skincare product I recently tried. I had never heard of the brand before, which isn't necessarily a deal breaker, because I love trying new brands, but it definitely surpassed my expectations.

This serum is from this skincare brand called Valentia, and it's an antioxidant treatment that supposedly evens your skin tone, boosts collagen and gives you a lit-from-within glow. It sounds like big shoes to fill, but it really delivered. The best part (in my humble opinion, anyways) is that the serum smells like a creamsicle. Yes, like orange and vanilla ice cream had a baby. DE-LICIOUS. Just try not to eat it.

Needless to say, I'm a fan. You can buy Valentia serum here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment