Monday, March 18, 2013

Key West

Spring Break this year was a tad different. Considering that it's my last one EVER (crazy, I know), it's a little bittersweet. On one hand, I wanted it to be the best one ever, but on the other, I just wanted to relax. I decided on a happy medium: Key West. Key West is one of my favorite places, because it achieves the perfect balance between tranquility and a party place. The waters are insanely clear, the people are friendly, and there are wild roosters and cats everywhere...what's not to love? Here are a few of my pics from the trip. 

Me driving the SCUBA boat. Don't worry, no one was injured. 
Key lime pie in bed after a long day. What could be better?
Key West: The one place where it's completely acceptable to wear a floppy turtle hat and matching dress sans judgement. 
Jimmy Buffet was onto something when he sang about Key West sunsets. This view was absolutely magical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment