Friday, August 2, 2013

5 Things I'm Loving

This week's "5 Things" is somewhat random. From mimosas to inspirational stories, here's what's powering me through until the weekend. Happy Friday! xx, Jaime



This video from my friend Chris Dittrich puts things into perspective when you think you're having a rough day. I'm so proud of all he's accomplished, and I know he's going to continually get better.

Rihanna proves that the denim-on-denim trend is still alive and kickin'.

Okay so I may have gotten a little too excited with the free yoga at my local park and bought a cute mat and clothes. It's a healthy obsession, right?

This necklace is everything. I love that it's dainty enough to polish a work outfit or be layered with other necklaces to become a standout piece.

I really need to have a breakfast-for-dinner party with this waffle bar. Naturally, there will also be a mimosa bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment