Monday, November 17, 2014

Wavy Hair Tutorial


I have naturally wavy hair, but it's not like Victoria's Secret waves -- it's this half-straight/half-curly hybrid that never sits how I want it to. So if I want wavy hair, I have to use hot tools. The irony is not lost on me. 

I've had success with flat irons and different-sized barrels, but I've always been curious about the automatic feeder curling irons. When Kiss Instawave sent me this iron, I was a little scared because my hair is veryyyy thick. All I could picture was a massive tangled mess and my hair burning off. Comforting, right?

Well, I braved it and let me tell you -- this bad boy is awesome. It does all of the work for you and grabs your hair as it goes without tangling. So, you get the perfectly imperfect mermaid waves, without lifting a finger.  I was very pleased with the finished look. Here it is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment