Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Intern Diaries

So I've started my summer internship at MIAMI Magazine, and let me just say, it's amazing. Yes, there are some less-than-glamorous tasks to be done, but for the most part, I'm hooked. I've only been working for two weeks and I've already gotten to attend an event with Coulisse, go behind-the-scenes at a photo shoot for Verizon, and edit some of the writing for Modern Luxury Brides Magazine. I've met some amazing people, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer brings!

Oh, and did I mention that it's in the design district of Miami? Here I am soaking up some rays outside of our offices.

Another perk of being in the design district? After-work shopping in the hottest stores. Too bad these pictures are all I can afford from Christian Louboutin. I guess they will just have to serve as a motivator to work hard and make money so I can buy a pair one day (sigh). 



No comments:

Post a Comment