Sunday, June 3, 2012

Adler-ize me


As you can see, our office decorations for MIAMI Mag are a little, well, dull...which is so ill fitting for our magazine! Fear not, because a little bird told me that Jonathan Adler might be coming to decorate our offices. Re-read that sentence, because I meant what I wrote.
How do they expect me as a lowly intern to handle this?! It's bad enough that I can see his store from the office windows...but now they expect me to be in the same room and not jump him? Mr.Adler has been my absolute favorite, for forever. My entire apartment is based around his awesome colors and chevron patterns and cheeky little sculptures. Let's re-cap:
This guy...
Who decorated this...
and this...
and Barbie's Malibu Dream House...

IS GOING TO POSSIBLY BE IN THE SAME 100 SQ. FEET AS ME.
They're going to ask me to leave the office, I just know it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment