Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Five Things


Sorry I've been MIA lately. For the past few days, I've been in South Florida with my family. My boyfriend, Caleb, was nice enough to volunteer to watch my dog. And although Grits loves Caleb, he's definitely more of a mama's boy. In an attempt to protest me leaving, Grits created a garbage lair under my couch. He collected lint, coupons, bones and fortune cookie papers. I wanted to be mad, but how could you punish a face like that? Let's be real, guys, you can't. But his cute little face didn't stop me from leaving for Florida. Sorry, Gritsy!

{A gorgeous sunset from my plane window}

{My parent's puppies, Arnie (left) and Elvis (right). It's safe to say that I'm in love with these little furmonsters}

{Macaroons at a French restaurant. Pictured: coconut, pistachio, chocolate and lemon}

{Prosciutto, tomato, mozzerella and pesto on ciabatta. Also known as heaven on Earth.}

{Cuban coffee, puppy cuddles and this gorgeous view made it really hard to leave}

No comments:

Post a Comment