Wednesday, October 8, 2014

2014 Halloween Costume Inspiration

Growing up, Halloween was always a HUGE deal in my house. Like, it was second only to Christmas on the “Ritter’s most important holidays” list. Every year, my mom would throw a massive Halloween party. She would decorate to the nines with a graveyard in our front lawn (note: no one was actually buried, but it was awfully convincing), spider webs, smoke machines, black lights and a life-size grim reaper.

That’s not even the full extent, but you get the picture. Although I’ve moved away from home, Halloween still holds an important place in my heart. In my opinion, you’re never “too old” to dress up – and although I’m 23, I still look forward to picking out my costume every fall. 

Here’s my inspiration board for this year’s costume. Can you guess what I’m going to be? Hint: It's going to involve some seriously transforming makeup. I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment