Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Bucket List

This time of year always brings back memories of when I was a kid and I'd get out of school for the summer. I couldn't wait to be out, but by week three of vacation, I'd be begging my mom to buy my school supplies for the upcoming fall (nerd alert). Now that I'm in the working world, I wish I could go back and appreciate the long days of lounging by the pool and playing golf. 

Even though I'll only be appreciating the summer after work and on the weekends, I fully plan on making it a great one. Here are some things on my "Summer Bucket List":


Make an entire meal from items bought at a farmer's market.


Make homemade popsicles in fun, unexpected flavors.


Have a glamorous picnic outside (preferably with champagne).


See fireworks and eat hotdogs at a Birmingham Barons game.


Make s'mores over a real campfire.


Head to Avondale Park for one of the featured movies outside.


Take a weekend girl's trip to Atlanta with these two crazy ladies. 


What's on your summer bucket list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment