Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Five Things: Fall Edition

 
{Grits enjoying his puppacino from Starbucks}

Sorry for not blogging much lately! I promise I haven't left -- I've actually been brainstorming ways to make this blog even better. Expect some big changes, everyone!

I don't know about you, but the transition into fall has brought out my nesting instincts. I've been all about laying low, baking, cleaning, and hosting wine nights with friends. Also, the weather in Birmingham has been perfect for cracking the windows open and kicking back.

Here are some other things I've been enjoying lately...yes, I know pretty much all of them include Grits. #SorryNotSorry



{Loving the seasonal produce at the farmer's market}

 {Enjoying Sunday breakfast outside}



{Making an impromptu road trip to go pick pumpkins}


{The aforementioned pumpkins get a mod makeover}


No comments:

Post a Comment