Monday, December 3, 2012

Tacky isn't Always Tacky

Okay, so I know I'm a bad bitch blogger when I only post things for the holidays, but it's finals week so I'm exempt, right? Right. So anyways, Christmas is right around the corner, and I've been getting in the spirit by doing all of these dorky things like "Tacky Sweater Ice Skating". Behold the only photos in which (I hope) you see me dressed like this in public.


Vixen and I took a break from knocking small 
children over (jk) to pose for this pic.
Drewski and I are ice skating gold medal champs.
What, you didn't know?
Cuties on Ice: Birmingham.
Except for that girl with puff paint on her sweater
...she likes gingers.
My apartment is currently under redecoration for 
the holidays. Cue Holiday Decorations in a Box!


See, despite the blindingly awful sweater vests and cut out snowflakes that remind you of kindergarden, tacky during the holidays is socially acceptable. 
Use this time to your advantage and feel free to break out the reindeer ears. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment