Friday, December 13, 2013

BMOA Junior Patrons Holiday Party

Do you ever have boring weeks when it feels like the days drag on and it should have been the weekend like three days ago? That was me this week. So, when my fabulous friend Ali asked me to be his plus-one to an event at the Birmingham Museum of Art, I jumped at the chance to get out and put something other than sweatpants on.

Outfit details:
{Dress and shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target, Coat: Forever 21 (N/A, but this one is similar), Santa hat and other props: The Simple Booth, Bag: YSL, Nails: OPI's Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow}





Admittedly, I'm not as big into the art scene as I should be. I love anything creative, but sadly, I don't make enough time for it. Before last night, I had actually never been to the Birmingham Museum of Art, despite living here for the past four years. As embarrassing as that is, I finally got to go and met some awesomely creative (and fashionable!) folks. As you can see, we had a great time.

As much as we joked around in the photobooth with our Mean Girl's references, the event was for a great cause. The Birmingham Museum of Art impressed me more than expected, and it's definitely worth the trip if you're in the area.  

No comments:

Post a Comment