Friday, March 28, 2014

How to find the best sunglasses for your face shape


Brighter days call for an awesome pair of sunnies. Check out this handy guide to see which style is right for your face shape.

{Heart: Versace, $210// Round: Ray-Ban, $160// Square: Prada, $290// Oval: DKNY, $70 -- All pairs can be found at Macy's stores and Macys.com}


I fell in love with these awesome pairs of sunglasses from Macy's when I shopped in-store for my #MacysCampusTour blog posts. I know that they're a little pricier than the pieces I usually post, but I honestly believe that sunglasses are a staple worth investing in. Sunnies like these will never go out of style and go with every outfit. Plus, they protect your peepers from UV rays and prevent wrinkles, so really, it's a win-win.





No comments:

Post a Comment