Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Manic Monday


{Target pants and v-neck, Charming Charlie scarf, Terzetto bag, Timberland sunglasses, Dolce Vita wedges, watch courtesy of Francesca's}


Some days (Read: The Monday after a long weekend) call for a more relaxed outfit. I always loved the look of white linen pants, especially in the summer, but they often veer towards looking too much like beachwear or clown pants. I was really excited to find this pair because they are versatile, comfortable and polished enough to wear in my creative office. 

I wasn't quite ready to part with the patriotic theme of this past weekend, so I stuck in the blue and white family. I added some neutrals in to make the outfit less nautical and more office-appropriate. I kept my hair in a bun and my makeup natural…mainly because it was a Monday and I couldn't be bothered, but also because I didn't want the outfit to feel too fussy.




No comments:

Post a Comment