Sunday, August 5, 2012

To Live & Dine

I'm sad to say that the summer is over and I've finished interning at MIAMI Magazine. It was an amazing experience, one I absolutely loved every minute of. Our last event of the summer was "To Live and Dine".  MIAMI Magazine rented out the Moore Building, a gorgeous venue in the design district and brought in twenty of the top chefs and drink sponsors. The chefs prepared a variety of dishes from warm farmer's cheese on watermelon to an entire salted fish. There was not a short supply of food or fun and the proceeds from the event went to charity.

Stunning wall-to-wall art in the Moore Building.
c/o redeye 
Chef Todd Erickson from The Haven Miami.
c/o redeye
Fresh grouper ceviche. One of my favorites of the evening.
c/o redeye
Yossi and I looking sharp at the event. 
Hanging out in The Cosmopolitan lounge upstairs.
Adriana and I posing in front of the step and repeat. After all, we did set it up. #internproblems






No comments:

Post a Comment