Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holiday Traditions

There's something about the twinkling lights, time spent with loved ones, and the surplus of indulgent food that provides instant comfort from usual stresses. My family has a ton of holiday traditions like church on Christmas Eve, drinking mimosas and listening to "The Gift" CD while opening presents, and of course, the Miami Dolphins-Buffalo Bills game (We have a house divided). 

Here are some special moments and traditions that I've savored over the past few days: 


{A bonfire for s'more-making}


{Wings shipped in from The Anchorbar for the Miami-Buffalo Game}


{A twinkling Christmas tree with tons of presents} 


{My cousins and I race to the Advent calendar each morning leading up to Christmas}


{Perfectly baked sugar cookies} 


{Our vile Gingerbread house. I swear they get worse every year}


{Family badminton games in the backyard}


Here's hoping that you enjoyed time with your loved ones during this holiday season and Santa brought you everything on your list. What are your favorite traditions? I'd love to know. xx, Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment