Thursday, January 9, 2014

People's Choice Awards Best Dressed

To be honest, I never watch awards shows unless something major is happening (i.e, Beyonce is performing). However, I love scouring celeb sites the next day to see what everyone wore. There is always so much good, bad, and ugly at these events, and I love to revel in all of its glory. I've listed my favorite looks from the show -- who wore your favorite outfit last night?


Everyone is hating on Anna Faris' nude, beaded pantsuit and saying that it channels Blanche from the "Golden Girls". But you know what? I love it. I think it looks so cute on her petite frame and the tailoring and lucite purse keep it modern enough to shy away from Golden Girls territory. Also, why can't my ponytail ever look that chic?


Nina Dobrev kills it in this Jenny Packham number. I love how she edges the look up with a braided mohawk. I think I just found a new style icon.


Jennifer Hudson looks white hot, no? The wrap style dress flatters her curves and those shoes officially elevate her to bombshell status. 


Preggers Drew Barrymore, I am not a fan of this dress. However, your makeup and hair are killin' it. I don't know if it's the pregnancy glow or your new makeup line, Flower, but I'd like to know your secret. I'm now inspired to try a fuchsia lip and middle part, thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment