Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Wedding Season

I love June, because I happily share my birthday month with a few of my friend's weddings every year. This is warmly welcomed, since I will find any excuse to do the Macarena…and it's easy to remember friend's wedding anniversaries based on how close they are to my day of birth. (Sorry, not sorry).

A few weekends ago, one of my close friends and former teammates, Lindsay, got married on Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga. We were more than happy to pile in the car and make a weekend trip to see the wedding (which was gorgeous) and all that the city had to offer. 

Here are some of my favorite highlights from the trip.



{Biscuits and a lunchtime mojito from Tupelo Cafe}




{Details from the Choo Choo}





{My incredibly good looking wedding dates}




{Our after party at the Flying Squirrel and Crash Pad Nightclub}

No comments:

Post a Comment