Friday, January 9, 2015

Last Year, According to Instagram


January of last year started off with a bang...and by that, I mean a TON of snow. Alabama declared a state of emergency (read more about that here), but thankfully things looked up for the rest of the year.

February brought on a much-needed break from the cold and a trip to Key West, which is possibly my favorite place in South Florida.

March is Caleb's birthday month, and I surprised him with a skydiving trip in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It was a first for both of us, and definitely something we want to do again.

In April, I got to take a trip to New Orleans with my best friend. Despite seeing a dead body, we had an absolute blast. April was also Birmingham Fashion Week, an event I look forward to every year.

May was crazy. I moved into my new apartment and spent most of the month decorating (and redecorating) it.

June of this year was the best because it's not only my birthday month, but also because that's when I got my fur baby Grits Carlton!

July brought on a ton of family fun in Brasstown Valley, Georgia.

August was mainly spent trying to cool down with a steady of iced coffee.

In September, Caleb and I attempted to make our own Oktoberfest complete with pretzels and beer.

October is always gorgeous in Alabama. This year was extra fun because I got to dress Grits up (shut up, he loves it), carve pumpkins and go all out for Halloween. This year I was the Greek goddess Persephone.

In November, I got to be a bridesmaid in my friend Stephanie's wedding. It was a gorgeous event and I was honored to be a part of it. Also, I made some sweet pumpkin pie for Halloween that month.

December was really relaxing. I went home to Florida to visit my parents and be a tourist in my hometown. 

I can't wait to see what 2015 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment